Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Being grateful ~ Day 1


"Ascend" by Laurie Kammer ~ July/Aug 2011


1) I am grateful for my family because they make me feel safe.

2) I am grateful for the friends I have made through this experience, because they make me feel like I am not alone.

3) I am grateful for my case worker at Kessler for helping me today, for being so committed to me...she makes me feel cared for and important.

4) I am grateful for the ability to use my hands to write, draw, paint, type, eat, and maneuver myself through life in a wheelchair...this makes me feel empathy for those who have lost full use or partial use of their hands...and I am so humbled...so grateful.

5) I am grateful for the many opportunities that have entered my life, I feel blessed, incredibly fortunate, and I have acquired a new sense of trust in life's hidden gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment