Monday, April 25, 2011

2011: Year of Illumination



My brother shared this video with me....and I invite you to please take 14 minutes of your time to watch....

I sat for the first 5 minutes with chills all over my body, mesmerized by the affirming words that spoke directly to my spirit. I've written in previous blogs about the importance of listening to the voice within...and allowing that self to show up and live authentically in purpose. I've received so much information that has often made me feel like an outcast....talking about conscious evolution, co-creation, and the shift we are experiencing energetically as a whole....and yet there are always moments to shine light on my truth. Thank you!

It's time to wake up and I'm open to all of the love and abundance the universe has to offer.

Love, light and blessings to you all. oh shanti shanti shanti <3 Namaste


and PS ~ those three months of big change? March, August, and November(?)....they're all the MERCURY RETROGRADES.....go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment