Friday, April 22, 2011

love her



I yearn to see more of the world I live in. I am inspired by the mystery of the earth and her creatures. I am curious of what lies down deeep in the earth's oceans...and what lies beyond the stars in the sky. I love lying face down in the grass...I love hugging trees...I love singing to turtles....I love playing with sand crabs at the beach...I love the multi-sensory experience of flowers...I love feathers...I love kale and kittens, and I looooove honey. Our earth is golden, just like honey. She's sensual, nurturing, and powerful. She knows how to heal herself. She breaths, she cries, she gets angry, she smiles, she laughs, she shivers, she even sneezes. =)

Today when I did a 30 minute hatha yoga class online, I held a visualization of the earth within my heart, with a golden glow around her. I felt that with every breath and every pose I was helping the earth to glow. I visualized myself at the ocean shore...my hands reaching into the water, sending light out to flow and cleanse and purify. And I felt that even with all of the change and shifts going on...I cannot help but feel a strong sense of hope for our planet. Maybe I'm just super optimistic...but I believe in our evolution and it drives me to find more consciousness in myself. I may not be living all of what I preach, but I'm committed to helping our earth find it's balance....baby steps. I agree with conscious evolutionary Barbara Marx Hubbard that we are on the brink of a new birth as a planet...and we are about to open our eyes for the first time, just like a pure and beautiful newborn. The best I can do now is preach and pray....=) and if you read my blog, you know by now that I'm quite the ramblin blabber....but preacher feels better to say!

The songs I write are my drive and my commitment to myself and my earth...

Let's ecolutionize the world with our eco-seeing eyes....cuz we are all a cycle, spinning spinning spinning round... love the earth like she's our mother. you gotta love her love her love her

LOOOOOOOVVVVVEEEEE ya's ~ SAT NAMmmmmmmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment