Saturday, April 23, 2011

mercury finally goes direct....


For the last month, I haven't shut up about the planet Mercury being retrograde......and although many people say it's silly to believe that the planets' placement in the sky could affect life on earth...I'm a believer that they do indeeed. I've heard from various people and places about what Mercury retrograde means energetically...things like traffic jams, car troubles, technical difficulties, never to start anything new or buy anything that has to do with communication....don't travel...blah blah. So....I was kinda skeptical until this last month when Mercury was retrograde from March 30th - Today April 23rd, when so many things that had to do with these very things were happening to my family, friends, and myself. Last night I decided to look it up and found some even more fascinating information about the energies that have been affecting us, specifically in this past month.
Here's some of what I found...

** The purpose of Mercury retrograde is to review and revise our life and our connection with reality.

**The situations of trading places and experiencing major transitions occur and become a major course correction beginning with the Mercury Retrograde on March 30th and continue through April 23, 2011.

**When Mercury retrogrades, we find that many parts of our life are being revised. Often these revisions can be a surprise or throw us back a step. However, these revisions which occur during a Mercury retrograde, are a "course correction" and provide a stop gap measure until we can review situations. We are changing and adjusting our thinking and thought process regarding the activities that we are involved in.

**This Mercury retrograde provides the opportunity to adjust our thoughts, attitudes and communications about our direction. We will move our true self into the directions that are the appropriate reflection of the true self.

What really got me was the fact that during this past month, I completely revised my plan for the coming year...without knowing any of this info. I finally accepted things that I was feeling. I felt a huge sigh of relief as I let go of my ego and saw myself with more clarity of purpose. I love how sometimes I doubt my intuition...my choices...but the universe never fails to either affirm me or put me back on my path. I also love that last line which speaks to the "true self." The last month has thrown some really cool opportunities my way...reconnecting me with a bunch of people I love...and experiencing life with new sense of fullness. I'm done complaining about Mercury Retrograde...instead I am grateful for it...because I feel that the shifts occurring in my life are definitely moving me towards my truth. All I can say is I am open and ready...

Happy Mercury goes Direct day everyone...now that we've gone through this period of reflection, we can move forward with the right actions for our highest self and purpose. Namaste. Love ~

No comments:

Post a Comment