Thursday, February 24, 2011

Day 17 ~ Wish list



Tonight I'm simply going to put my list out there...the things I wish for myself...right here right now...(yet another ramble)

I wish for my healing so that I may heal others (these pictures are so inspiring). I wish to co-create with others in my community. I wish to have more intimate and evolved relationships in my life. I wish for a graceful transition into grad school. I wish to live with like minded people. I wish to continue learning, and to continue teaching. I wish for clarity and purpose. I wish for a job that nurtures my gifts and abilities....or at least surrounds me with beautiful things (there are so many gem and mineral shops in santa fe, I'd love that part timer....). I wish for love to find me always.

yea....I'm one big feather...but no matter what manifests in my life, I'm determined to move forward with those dear friends of mine...acceptance and forgiveness. Most of all, I am open to receive...and I let go of trying to control my future...I simply allow it to bestow itself upon me. I trust the natural rhythm of life, the ebb and flow of it...I welcome the challenges and I refuse to get stuck in the mud. I used to think, well...if it's meant to be, then it will happen, or the universe will bring it to me...but I was not a part of the action. I was extremely passive...all around, a pretty passive person. I was also extremely stubborn when change came knocking on my door...refusing to turn back on my word or promises I had made despite the huge signs telling me to MOVE ON (or move out!). I've been consciously working on my assertiveness and I know life will continue to test me. I'd like to say I'm ready for the tests but in all honesty, I'm still scared... however the fear is motivating me to continue this self work that I feel is so important in these times. Thus I say with passion, onward! I'm ready to evolve. How about you?

Love and Blessings always ~ Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment