Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day 10 - Sesame Street: Will.i.am's Song "What I Am"

I am so happy! It's all I can say, I can thank the sunshine for bringing some warmth to the winter and allowing my nephew Kai and I to take a beautiful stroll and add some much needed motivation to my day. And now...a video that kind of says it all tonight...."What I am" by Will.I.Am





Every evening, My niece asks for her grampa and lala (grandma), so we skype with them and it means the world to her. Neena is also a Huge fan of music...so we began finding songs on you tube ....and this just one of many favorites among the group...I love to watch my niece and nephew bounce to this =) I wanted to share because it feels so good to sing strong and healthy words about yourself, no matter what age you are! Today, this is my prayer =) Blessings, namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment