Friday, March 2, 2012

Day 3


1) I am grateful for the ability to re-connect. I was brushing my teeth and thinking about the nice visit I had with a friend and gifted healer and it led me to thinking about how I have re-connected with many others in this past year. Re-connecting gives me a feeling of warmth...nostalgic memories arise and a "newness" develops. I feel the changes within myself when I am able to catch up with others I haven't seen or talked to in a while. This really gives me gratitude as a paraplegic...because this healing is allll about re-connecting on multiple levels.

2) I am grateful for my standing frame. This device helps me stand and gives me support by locking my knees and slinging around my butt so I don't collapse back into my chair. I feel enabled, empowered, and aligned.

3) I am grateful for our nanny....she comes and watches my niece and nephew a few days a week. Before my injury I was the nanny...the live in nanny =) Those kids are such a huge part of my life and I am so glad they enjoy playing with her. I feel joyful and relieved knowing that my family can be helped in this way.

4) I am grateful for my space...I have a wonderful bedroom and a side room where I keep my art supplies, computer desk, and an eating space. Everything is in the process of organization and some serious feng shui-ing. This makes me feel honored as I create my sacred space around me.

5) I am grateful for the fabulous foods that I eat every day. My family has been on the path of healthier, higher vibrational foods for some time now. We eat lots of greens like Kale, Brussels, Bok Choy...and tons of garlic (number 1 anti-cancer)...sprouted grains...and organic meats. Whole Foods being so close by here in Jerz is def a plus and a convenience. I am grateful for these wonderful foods...they make me feel nourished in a deep and "high vibe" way.

Love Love Love to ya'll on this Friday night. We have a ritual lately of watching "Oh Happy Day" from Sister Act 2...hehe....I guess my influence rubbed off on my nephew cuz he sings it spontaneously =) Just one of those feeeel gooood tunes.

Namaste ~ Sat Nam ~ Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment